Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CommentaThon - 50 Comments in 7 Days!

I am going to promote a little in this post. I just had an amazing week! I participated in a CommentaThon and I loved it!


I got to read such a variety of blogs. So many stories out there. Some made me cried. Many made me laugh. Some made me think...What a freaking awesome idea!!


How does it work?


Well it's all thanks to Blogelina. Tanya is the girl behind the curtain of this wonderful site. You will find everything you ever needed to know about blogging on her site. This site has truly helped me in a thousand smalls ways. 



One of the activities she organizes is the CommentaThon. You can sign up - easy peasy. Then she will direct you to write a great post on your blog. You will have a deadline to meet, so get writing while the writing is good :)


You submit your post URL to Blogelina. Once CommentaThon begins, you will receive a link in your email to your group. Each group has roughly 50 people in it. Mine had 59. 


Now it's time to get reading and commenting! You have 7 days to check out all the posts in your group. Leave a meaningful comment on each post. In the meantime, everyone else is reading your post and commenting.


I got to interact with so many other bloggers! I could relate to many. I think my post really touched a lot of the readers. It was just beneficial all around.


I would definitely recommend you subscribe to Blogelina. You can be in the know when the next CommentaThon begins. But there is much more than that to be found. Even a more senior blogger may find many tips and useful advice. Plus it's a community. A great place to promote your blog. A place to find other bloggers to follow. I just love her site! 


I can't wait for the next CommentaThon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was alot of fun!

Unknown said...

Than you for visiting my blackberry smoothie post via commentathon. It was fun wasn't it. Love all that support out there.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It really was a lot of fun. I am so glad I got to be a part of it! :)

Post a Comment